Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Amazing project
Although I am still unsure of my "ultimate" career path (my amazing career coach is helping me tremendously as I attempt to determine what that "ultimate" career path is), in the more immediate future, it looks like I will be getting an amazing opportunity to direct a project that would be the culmination of what I have been working so hard for over the past few years. I should know in the next week whether this project will materialize or not, but for now I'm working away to try to help make it happen, and crossing my fingers and toes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear about the project. Today at the gym I had the thought, "Gosh, I could see Karen owning and running a gym like this." (Particularly when I saw a gym worker removing weights from the equipment.) And I smiled when I noticed that in the bathroom there were hairdryers ;)
Post a Comment