I took a trip back to the world of diving this morning, attending the GA Summer Summer Diving Association (Emily, is this right?) pre-season judges clinic. Funny how information that was once SO engrained in my head seemed so foreign to me now - dive numbers, DDs, broken position deductions... A trip back in time. I do hope I remmebered enough from those good ol' days and passed the test!
The busy and productive day continued with Bill and I getting our wedding bands - yeah! We also picked out the invitations (long overdue!), so look for those to arrive in the not-too-distant-future!
We also stopped by the house to check on the continued progress. The brick has all been put up, and the backyard has been leveled to make it quite a bit larger, but unfortunately all of the electrical work that was done late last week will have to be redone due to the work of some vandals. Apparently builders experience this quite a bit, so who knows why they don't invest in better surveillance...
We did stop by the neighborhood pool party and met a few of our new neighbors. Can't wait to move in!
Here is the most recent pic of the house...
The busy and productive day continued with Bill and I getting our wedding bands - yeah! We also picked out the invitations (long overdue!), so look for those to arrive in the not-too-distant-future!
We also stopped by the house to check on the continued progress. The brick has all been put up, and the backyard has been leveled to make it quite a bit larger, but unfortunately all of the electrical work that was done late last week will have to be redone due to the work of some vandals. Apparently builders experience this quite a bit, so who knows why they don't invest in better surveillance...
We did stop by the neighborhood pool party and met a few of our new neighbors. Can't wait to move in!
Here is the most recent pic of the house...
2 comments:
Its the Greater Atlanta Diving League :)
Sorry! If I actually pass the test, I promise to say it correctly at all of the meets! :-)
Post a Comment